Doctrine and Covenants Stories

Sunday, October 05, 2014

BAGAMANOC | Day 172 to 173 |

OCTOBER 4, 2014:
We're back in San Vicente. Learned a lot from yesterday. A memorable moment that happened today was Roelyn's baptism at Sitio Tondo. She's the very first one that I interviewed for baptism. My companion and I also attend her baptism. We supported our fellow missionaries Elder Irabon and Elder Abuel. Her family also witnessed it and Bro. Rene. We're all happy for Roelyn. 😀

Elder Abuel, Elder Irabon, Roelyn, and her family


OCTOBER 5, 2014:
Sabbath Day. Our investigators, new and returning members sacrament attendance went down this week. Being not in our area a lot really affects it, there's a lot of travel and meetings happened these past few weeks. We're in a faraway area and we must deal with it. I know that was also important and we will try our best to do better next week.

Today I also finished reading the Doctrine and Covenants stories. I really enjoyed reading it. Honestly, D&C was my least favorite to read before but I tried reading this one like a kid and it helped me. It didn't bore me and I learned a lot. Now it's time to read D&C again but this time, word by word and with no images.


We had a good day in missionary work today. We're focusing on our progressing investigators.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Notable moments of October 4 to 5:
  • Roelyn's baptism
  • Finished reading D&C
  • We taught:
    • Sis. Mary Rose T. - Law of Chastity
    • Sis. Lovely T. - Mosiah 4:30
    • Salvador Family - L1 P5-P6
    • Tuquero Siblings - Law of Chastity
    • Daisy - 1 Nephi 19:23
    • Renz - L1 P5-P6
    • Rica- L1 P5-P6

You Might Also Like

0 comments