Bro. Bobis Baptismal Interview

Saturday, January 24, 2015

TIWI | Day 12 |


JANUARY 24, 2015:
I did baptismal a baptismal interview before noontime. I'm glad that I'm the one who'll interview Bro. Bobis after all this time. I've known him since I'm a trainee because of companionship exchanges before. He's a good and funny man. I asked him all the needed questions for baptismal requirements and afterward, he passed the interview. He'll finally be baptized soon! He and his family celebrated it by capturing and making a delicious chicken dish. Haha. They also invited us missionaries to eat lunch with them. 😊

Lunch with Bobis Family

In the afternoon and evening, we attended the Priesthood session and pre-district Conference at Tabaco City Chapel. I had a better understanding now of Priesthood oaths and covenants. D&C 84:33-44 I also learned something important from one of the young men in Tabaco District. I know, I experienced, and I achieved a lot of great things as a missionary so far. But that's because of the help of our loving Heavenly Father. I'm just an instrument and His disciple. The glory will be Thine forever.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Notable moments of this day:
  • Bro. Bobis Baptismal interview
  • Lunch with Bobis Family
  • Priesthood Session and pre-district Conference at Tabaco
    • Priesthood Oaths and Covenants
  • We taught:
    • Santor Family -TPNL

You Might Also Like

0 comments