Patience and Humility

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

TIWI | Day 9 to 10 |


JANUARY 21, 2015:
I came across these verses (1 Nephi 16:2,5) during my personal study and it humbled me. Humility is really important. From now on, I'll lower my pride in some of the circumstances that happened recently for the companionship of the Holy Ghost. In our afternoon work, we went to Nagas and we found a new potential progressing investigator. Nagas is our far-flung area but our time there is always worth it. We also arranged and organized our area book tonight so we can plan more effectively.



JANUARY 22, 2015:
Maybe I won't eat rice anymore, and I'll embrace this oatmeal diet starting today. We did WPS today and we had a good plan for next week. We also had a productive companionship inventory and we talked about all the things that we can improve as a companion. I said it all and I want to help my companion to be a better missionary and I know I'll also learn from him. 


Panted day again, we encountered more unreceptive and rude people again. It's hard but we got to keep pressing forward and not lose faith. There's still no electricity in our apartment and we're just using candle lights at night in our planning and area book updating. I keep telling myself to endure more and lengthen my patience. 1 Nephi 18:16 I don't want to murmur anymore and lose hope in our situation.

Every night's dilemma...

_____________________________________________________________________________

Notable moments of January 21 to 22:
  • We taught:
    • Sis. Zalve - L2 Q1
    • Cleofe Family - TPNL
  • Oatmeal
  • Companionship inventory

You Might Also Like

0 comments