Hard Work Pays Off

Sunday, January 04, 2015

  BAGAMANOC | Day 264 |


JANUARY 4, 2015:
This is the first Sunday of the year. I shared my testimony about our Savior and the church with my fellow brothers and sisters in San Vicente branch. I also thanked all the leaders and members for their wonderful and exceptional support to us missionaries. Personally, They took care of me for the past nine to ten months since I arrived here. They are really nice to me. I also bid farewell to them because I can highly feel that I'll be getting transferred next week. It is inevitable. I had teary eyes while I'm talking in front of them. It's really hard. I'm gonna miss them, big time! 😢 After the Sunday service, many members approached me and thank me for what I've done. It is rewarding to hear all of that but at the same time, I also felt sad because I'm leaving this wonderful area soon.

with Sis. Lovely & Ezekiel
with Mary Rose & Melissa
with Hermaine

Today was also the last day of the "complete" week of our companionship. It also means the last day of our "beast moding" and grinding work. We had two sets of super member presents and we really seize the day and worked hard. We're really thankful for their help. 

(L to R) Ivy, Francis, Jessica, me
with E. Bongolan & Francis

Hard work pays off. We achieved our companionship high of 70 lessons taught. We doubled the Standard of Excellence! It's not easy but it is definitely a rewarding feeling. I'm glad that Elder Bongolan and I did it during the end of his training and our companionship. D&C 10:4 
The Garcia Family invited us and we ate dinner at their place. We're thankful for their kindness. 

(L to R) E. Bongolan, E. Abuel, E. Vetonio, me

_____________________________________________________________________________

Notable moments of this day:
  • Farewell testimony
  • We taught:
    • Rica - Missionary Work
    • Tuquero Sisters - Book of Mormon reading
    • Francis - Calling
    • Abel - Plan of Salvation
    • Analiza - Obedience
    • Abelardo Jr. - Pre-mortal life
    • Sis. Joy S. - Words of Wisdom
    • Jessica - Happiness
    • Sis. Lovely T. - Eternal Marriage
    • J.M. - L1 P5-P6
    • Coral Siblings - L3
    • Ericson - Missionary Work
    • Gilbert - Sabbath Day
    • Sis. Lovely F. - L2 Q1
    • Digz - Plan of Salvation
    • Daisy - D&C 12
    • Marisol Tolin (NI)
  • Dinner at Garcia Family

You Might Also Like

0 comments