Sixth Companion: Elder Bahinting

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

TIWI | Day 1 |


JANUARY 13, 2015:
My next and sixth companion is Elder Bahinting. He is from Davao like my former companion, Elder Bacalso. I'm also coming back to Tabaco Zone and our new area is Tiwi. My new companion is on the mission for six months now. He also told me that I'm his first Filipino companion and he's excited about it. I'm also excited about our companionship. We've heard that our new area is one of the most unprogressing areas in Legazpi Mission. Hopefully, we'll turn this thing around and help our area progress more. I'm looking forward to this new challenge ahead of us. D&C 80:1-5

My sixth companion, Elder Bahinting 😊
I'm thankful for all the experiences I had with my trainee and former companion, Elder Bongolan. I wish him all the best. I know he's ready to step up. 
Elder Abuel is going to be a good leader in SV District. He's a good missionary.
We ate lunch at 1st Colonial Grill and I recommended "sili" ice cream to my new companion and Elder Agustin.
Congrats Sister Fabia! She already finished her mission and will return with honor very soon. She's one of my very first zone mates here in the mission when I am still a trainee. She's one of the great STLs too.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Notable moments of this day:
  • Transfer Announcement:
    • Next companion: Elder Bahinting
    • Next area: Tiwi, Albay

You Might Also Like

0 comments