Proselyting at Purog Island?

Wednesday, January 07, 2015

    BAGAMANOC | Day 267 |


JANUARY 7, 2015:
Today is our District Activity. We went to Purog Island together with some members. Bro. Lanon led our group. It is my third time being on that beautiful island. Elder Bongolan and Elder Vetonio are first-timers and both of them are the most excited among us. 😀


We took a lot of pictures as soon as we arrived. Haha. It is special this time. We wore our proselyting clothes so the picture will be more awesome. 

Elder Feraer
Thanks to Elder Abuel for capturing these awesome pictures.
with Elder Bongolan

We also ate our lunch here. Nanay Trining, Sis. Lanon, and the Garcia sisters prepared and cooked delicious food for all of us.

with Nanay Trining and Sis. Lanon
(L to R) Sis. Lanon, Nanay Trining, me, E. Bongolan, Bro. Lanon, Sis. Nini, Sis. Vergie, and E. Abuel

After we ate our lunch, we tried riding a boat and it was fun!


We started trekking afterward. We went to the top and wait for the waving effects of the sea at the bottom so that we can capture a timely cool looking background of the sea. It's not easy for me because I have fear of heights. For the sake of a good picture, I overcame my fear for a short period of time. 😅


We continued trekking around the island and it became more challenging in the middle like what happened before. It's my third time so the difficulty was lessened for me. I had fun teasing and cheering my other co-missionaries when they tried to pass by the rushing sea waves. Haha. 


We also had some good group pictures together. It was awesome. 


The last part of our picture taking was the most fun for me. There is some unexpected funny photo that was captured. Hahaha. 😂


The sea waves destroyed my camera again. Purog sea waves really hate my camera! Matt 8:32 😣 Fortunately, my SD card was not affected. We all had fun on our Purog experience today. It was tiring but definitely a memorable one. 

_____________________________________________________________________________

Notable moments of this day:
  • Purog Experience III

You Might Also Like

0 comments