First Sunday with Tiwi Branch

Sunday, January 18, 2015

TIWI | Day 6 |


JANUARY 18, 2015:
It is our first Sunday with Tiwi Branch. They welcomed me by assigning me as one of the speakers, blesser, and teacher for today of the Sunday school class. Welcome to Tiwi Branch! 😁 It's all good and I'm happy about it. 😊 I saw some familiar faces including the Bobis Family and Bro. Zary. They welcomed me and they are happy that I'm assigned to Tiwi. Unfortunately, they are both not in our area. We also didn't know any active members who live in our area. Bro. Zary just received his mission call and he'll be assigned to Laoag. We're all happy for him. 


In the afternoon, finally, some members worked with us. 😀 We split, and I'm with Bro. Zary and most of the time we did tracting. It was full of rejections as always. Matthew 21:22 The lone bright spot was when we went to one of our unknown areas in Nagas and taught a less active family. It was my first ever lesson since I got here. I'm really happy about it. 


_____________________________________________________________________________

Notable moments of this day:
  • First Sunday with Tiwi Branch members
  • We taught:
    • Cleofe Family - Sabbath Day
    • Catanggi Family - Sabbath Day

You Might Also Like

0 comments