First Leadership Training of Legazpi Mission

Friday, January 31, 2014

TABACO | DAY 30 |

JANUARY 31, 2014:
Today was the very first Leadership Training in the history of Legazpi Mission. Elder Nielsen is a District Leader so I've got to experience it also even if I'm not a leader. I learned many things in this training/workshop particularly in making lesson plans, constructive feedback, planning & teaching a lesson, and selecting the right fellowship for the investigators. In my personal study, I finished 4th Nephi in the Book of Mormon. I learned about the blessings that come to people who are united in living the gospel of Jesus Christ.

with my fellow Filipino friends, E. Andrada (Left) and E. Yu (Right)

After the workshop, we went to Pacific Mall and I bought a cool ring for me. It is black and silver. I'll label it as a lucky ring. 😁 I want to buy something more but it's not possible. My companion always goes with his American missionary friends and they always go in a different way so I had no chance to see other stuff. It's alright because I'm with my fellow Filipino friends also and we had fun even though we just always follow them around.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Notable moments of this day:
  • Missionary Leadership Training I
    • First-ever
  • Book of Mormon Reading ✔ List:
    • 1st Nephi 🗹 2nd Nephi 🗹 Jacob 🗹 Enos 🗹 Jarom 🗹 Omni 🗹 Words of Mormon 🗹
    • Mosiah 🗹 Alma 🗹 Helaman 🗹 3rd Nephi 🗹 4th Nephi 🗹
  • Bought a lucky ring.

You Might Also Like

0 comments