1st Month in the Mission

Monday, January 20, 2014

TABACO | DAY 19 |

JANUARY 20, 2014:
My first month as a missionary and everything feels great. It is also P-Day today. I also started working out today because I'm gaining weight again. I had a fun conversation with my family during our e-mail time. I also update them on what's going on in my first month as a missionary. I also printed out some pictures for my other album. I decided that I'll put the only memorable ones in there. We ate dinner at a Japanese Restaurant and it is "eat all you can". I like most of the food there but not "sashimi". I didn't like it. 😖 Before I slept I read Helaman chapters 3 to 5.

with Sensei Nielsen

_____________________________________________________________________________

Notable moments of this day:
  • One month as a missionary.
  • I started working out.
  • We found a Japanese Restaurant in Tabaco City.

You Might Also Like

0 comments