President Guanzon's Surprise Visit in Comun Group

Sunday, January 19, 2014

TABACO | DAY 18 |

JANUARY 19, 2014:
I was told yesterday that I'll be one of the speakers today in sacrament meeting. I am really nervous because it is my first talk as a missionary and the cold weather causes more tension for me. Argh! 😖 As I'm trying to relax and loosen up, special visitors arrived. President and Sister Guanzon was there! Surprise! Haha. 😭 Thanks to our Heavenly Father, He helped me delivered my message about missionary work nicely. The concluding speaker was Pres. Guanzon and he acknowledged my talk and I'm happy about it (internally 😏). The attentiveness of the members while I spoke helped me too to ease the nervousness that I felt before. This is definitely one of the memorable sacrament meeting for me. Bro. Benigno was present again in church today together with his daughter Evette who attends for the first time. 😀

(Left to Right: Pres. Guanzon, Me, E.Nielsen, E.Yu, E.Todd and Sis. Guanzon)
My housemates also encouraged me before I spoke in front.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Notable moments of this day:
  • First talk as a missionary (about missionary work).
  • Pres. Guanzon and Sis. Guanzon attends sacrament meeting in Comun.
  • Our investigators attend church: Bro. Benigno (second time) and Sis. Evette (first time).

You Might Also Like

0 comments