First Time to Workout in a Gym at Tabaco

Monday, January 27, 2014

TABACO | DAY 26 |

JANUARY 27, 2014:
We went to a gym and we workout. It's really good, I hope it will build me a six-pack abs, big chest and biceps soon. Haha! I can't envision myself in a Johnny Bravo type of body. 😆 We did some usual stuff during P-Day like washing our clothes, e-mail time, print pictures and relax. My parents, my cousin, my friends Janelle and Dianne e-mailed me today. 😊

This is supposed to be a funny picture but E. Yu is seriously working out. 😅
I got an idea about my emergency funds. I'll use 10 peso coins only for savings.

We visit the Delos Santos Family and we got a referral from them. I'm happy for them (D.S. Family) because they are really progressing well. 😊 We also found a potential apartment in our area again. Hopefully, it will be the one.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Notable moments of this day:
  • Tabaco Gym.
  • I started collecting 10 peso coins for Emergency Funds.
  • We received a referral from the Delos Santos Family.

You Might Also Like

0 comments