Busay Falls: An Enchanting Waterfall

Monday, January 13, 2014

TABACO | DAY 12 |

JANUARY 13, 2014:
P-day! We went to Busay Falls in Malilipot, Albay together with our Zone Leaders/housemates. It is really far but it was worth it. The ambiance of this place is really great for relaxing our mind and body. We are also not allowed to swim during our time as a missionary so we didn't swim even though it is tempting.

(From left to right: Me, E.Todd, E.Yu, and E.Nielsen)

We rest up a little bit and went back to Tabaco City for our e-mail time. I love reading my parent's e-mails, it feels like they are just near to me. They also received the letters that I sent to them. I also sent pictures but not all (only my MTC pictures) because of a slow internet connection. My housemates and I had a great bonding time today and we also share some stories (before our mission life) before we sleep. 

_____________________________________________________________________________


Notable moments of this day:
  • Busay Falls experience.

You Might Also Like

0 comments