Our First Investigator Who Attends Sacrament Meeting

Sunday, January 12, 2014

TABACO | DAY 11 |

JANUARY 12, 2014:
Last night I prayed and fasted sincerely for our investigators to accept the gospel in their lives and commit to it. I did it because I really know that the gospel of Jesus Christ will help and bless them individually and their family. Today, my prayer was answered. Bro. Benigno Delos Santos attends church! 😃 E. Nielsen and I were really happy about it and all the members especially our leaders in Comun Group welcome him gladly. We introduced and assisted him in every class and to all the other members. I felt that he really enjoyed the companionship of all the members of our group. Sometimes he also participates in the class and we are really happy for him. 😊

(From left to right: Elder Nielsen, Bro. Benigno and me.)

In my personal study, I like what I read in Alma. It says that no matter how sinful we are, God can forgive our sins no matter how big it is if we will repent sincerely, forsake our sins and we'll start to do the right thing by obeying His commandments. The gospel of Jesus Christ and His atonement will help us to make it possible. As we sincerely repent and receive a remission of our sins, our guilt is swept away, we are filled with the Spirit of the Lord, and we feel joy and peace.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Notable moments of this day:
  • Bro. Benigno Delos Santos attends church.

You Might Also Like

0 comments