Baptismal Interview in Tiwi (Tiwi Elders Investigators)

Friday, January 24, 2014

TABACO | DAY 23 |

JANUARY 24, 2014:
We started the day by a companionship prayer. We had a plan that we'll proselyte at 10 a.m. but my companion will do a baptismal interview in Tiwi before noon. That's one of the responsibilities of being a District Leader. To maximize and use the time efficiently we had temporary companionship exchanges while E. Nielsen is doing the interview. I went with E. Bacalso and worked in their area. We met the Ledesma Family and they are potential investigators for them. Their area in Tiwi is really nice. 


In my personal study, I read chapters 8 to 15 of 3rd Nephi. In our companionship study, we finished lesson 2. We also did practice teaching after that. It is not a productive day in our area again today. I'm starting to feel bad about it. I really wanted to go outside and find people to teach and help them receive the gospel of Jesus Christ. I'm hoping that we'll be able to bounce back tomorrow.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Notable moments of this day:
  • Elder Nielsen's baptismal interview in Tiwi.
    • Their investigator(s) passed the interview.
  • Worked with Elder Bacalso in their area for a short time.
    • We met potential investigators.

You Might Also Like

0 comments